January 3, 2013

A New Year

I can't believe 2012 is over. What a crazy year! I will confess that for the second half of the year I was a terrible blogger. I have so many projects that I have not shared here. Ugh! My new years resolution is to devote more time to this little piece of blogland and to continue to create handmade things to post here. Sometime in the next few days I will post about my creative goals for 2013, but first I should probably make a confession....

I have an addiction.
I love fabric.
I love dreaming up new projects.
I love purchasing patterns, and fabric, and notions.
I love starting new quilts.
I love cutting fabric into little pieces, and then sewing them together, and then pressing them flat.
I am slightly obsessed.

...and it wouldn't be so much of a problem if I actually finished everything I started.

Oops.

I just went through all of my WIPs (works in progress) and it is pretty scary. Eeek!

I think that finishing projects should definitely be on my list of new years goals...and not starting (so many) projects. I mean, there is no way I could go an entire year without starting a new project. Right? Especially since I already own some of the fabric ;)

Look for a post about all of these WIPs coming soon.
...hopefully tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment