January 4, 2013

2013 WIPs

This is my list of WIPs for the year 2013. Thankfully I do not actually have 2,013 incomplete projects (although it may feel like that)!!

Some of these projects were started in 2012, and some in 2011. But hopefully all will be finished in 2013....or at least most of them ;)

1) Postage Stamp Quilt. This one uses up the charm squares I received in swaps.

2) Made in Cherry. This was part of a quilt-a-long I attempted to participate in last winter. I have all of the pieces for the top ready to go, but I just don't like it. It's really difficult to finish a quilt when you dislike the fabrics. However, I need to finish this up so I can donate it!

3) Spider Web Quilt. This is a scrappy quilt. I have finished more triangles than are pictured here, but I still have many, many more to go!

4) Chevron Baby. This quilt is going to be donated. I have finished all of the blocks, but need to put the top together. It was too windy to get a good photo of what the top will look like. 

5) Picnic Blanket. I am making a blanket just like the one Aneela Hooey designed for this magazine. I finished all of the blocks, but still need to add the sashing in order to finish the top. 

6) Drawstring bags. I have a TON of drawstring bags that are so close to being finished. I think there are 12 here in the stack that need to be completed. I was originally making these as gifts, though the intended recipients already graduated. Oops!

7) Piece of Cake. This is a pattern from Camille Roskelley. Again, I have finished the blocks but need to add the sashing in order to finish the quilt top. 

8) Jelly Filled. Another Camille Roskelley quilt using Vintage Modern fabric. I am almost finished with the blocks for this quilt. This quilt will hopefully be my first finish of the year. 

9) Christmas Quilt. I've had this quilt top finished since October 2011, but will hopefully have the quilt finished in time for Christmas 2013.

 10) Shortcake. This quilt is made with my favorite fabric line, Ruby. This was one of the first quilts I started and I can't wait to finish it someday. It will eventually be large enough for my bed. 

11) Shades of Grey. I recently finished this quilt top and am in search for enough backing fabric for this queen-size quilt. It is going to look great on my bed!


I am linking this post to the first quarter of 2013 Finish-A-Long, hosted by Leanne at She Can Quilt.


1 comment:

  1. Your list feels like it could be mine. You have a lot of beautiful projects on the go, they will each be excellent finishes. I am glad you have joined the finish along!

    ReplyDelete