January 25, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday: week 1

So many other bloggers do a Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday post each week and I have decided to join in. If I make progress on a WIP each Wednesday I will be one happy girl! I currently have WAY too many projects in the works. Here they are:

  • Isaac's Quilt: needs basted
  • Dad's Quilt: fabric is cut and blocks need to be sewn
  • Mom's Quilt: needs basted
  • Karen's Quilt: blocks need pieced
  • Jelly's Quilt: fabric has been purchased
  • Baby Girl: needs basted
  • Mod Sampler: finish piecing blocks
  • Shortcake (for my bed): in the process of piecing blocks
  • Ruby Squares: needs basted
  • Made in Cherry QAL: need to piece top
  • Sparkle Punch QAL: need to cut more squares
Today I am spending time working on my Mod Sampler and squaring up half-square triangles for one of the gift quilts. Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment