January 26, 2012

My Faves: Otterbein

In a quiet peaceful village, there is one we love so true
She ever gives a welcome to her friends both old and new
She stands serene, 'neath tree tops green
She is our dear Otterbein
Otterbein University is located in Westerville, Ohio and is the place I called home for my four years of undergrad. I love this institution and the family I developed during my time as a student there. During my four years at Otterbein I got very involved in campus activities and organizations. I was an RA, Orientation Leader, sorority member, intern, member of numerous committees, and a student member of the Board of Trustees. My involvement on campus is what inevitably led to my current pursuit of a master's degree in higher education.
Otterbein will always have a special place in my heart. The beautiful campus in Westerville will always be a sanctuary for me. GO CARDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment