I have finally made some progress on my postage stamp quilt. I think I will end up calling this one the Pixelated Quilt, because all of the tiny squares remind me of pixels on a TV screen. I finished each of the nine monochromatic blocks that I began working on at the beginning of the summer.
Here they are on the living room floor. I am completely in love with the way they turned out!
And then I added Kona White for the sashing in order to help the colors pop. For awhile I didn't like the sashing because I felt it was too wide...but it has definitely grown on me. This picture was taken after the quilt was spray basted and ready for quilting. :)