April 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have so many UFOs (unfinished objects) in my apartment right now. I will be going home this weekend and really want to make a trip to the fabulous Fabric Shack.. however, I really should work to finish some of these current projects before I start something new. I work really well when I set goals for myself, so I am going to challenge myself to finish four projects before I start something new. By "finish" I mean piece, quilt, bind, and wash. There is a chance it will happen.

Here is a list of current projects and where I am in the process of completion:

1. Couch Quilt: I ripped out my first attempt at straight-line quilting this one. Now I need to spray baste, quilt, and bind it.

2. Bed Quilt: I received the fabric for this quilt as a Christmas gift. I have all of the pieces cut but I need to finish piecing, quilt, and bind it. 

3. Mom's Quilt: I began this quilt as a Christmas gift (this is going to become a theme) but never finished. The top is pieced-- just need to quilt and bind. 

4. Dad's Quilt: I had originally cut fabric for a different quilt as my dad's Christmas gift. However, I changed my mind. I am still trying to figure out how to piece the top. Much progress is needed on this one!

5. Karen's Quilt: Another quilt that was supposed to be a Christmas gift (but is now turning out to be a graduation gift)! I have most of the blocks finished but I still need to add the sashing. 

6. Angie's Quilt: Same as above!!

7. Spiderweb: I have many more wedges to go. I am hoping to make a few of these whenever I am in the mood to sew but don't have enough time to get a larger project out of storage. 

8. Made in Cherry: This quilt top is almost finished! I just need to piece all of the large sections together. 


Quilts in the works (I either own the fabric or have started to collect fabric for these quilts):
  • Blonde Redhead
  • Malawi (I have the fabric I purchased in Malawi, but I need to choose a pattern)
  • Heirloom Quilt
  • Mod Sampler II (I want to make it in another color)
  • Prism

No comments:

Post a Comment