Here is a list of current projects and where I am in the process of completion:
1. Couch Quilt: I ripped out my first attempt at straight-line quilting this one. Now I need to spray baste, quilt, and bind it.
2. Bed Quilt: I received the fabric for this quilt as a Christmas gift. I have all of the pieces cut but I need to finish piecing, quilt, and bind it.
3. Mom's Quilt: I began this quilt as a Christmas gift (this is going to become a theme) but never finished. The top is pieced-- just need to quilt and bind.
4. Dad's Quilt: I had originally cut fabric for a different quilt as my dad's Christmas gift. However, I changed my mind. I am still trying to figure out how to piece the top. Much progress is needed on this one!
5. Karen's Quilt: Another quilt that was supposed to be a Christmas gift (but is now turning out to be a graduation gift)! I have most of the blocks finished but I still need to add the sashing.
6. Angie's Quilt: Same as above!!
7. Spiderweb: I have many more wedges to go. I am hoping to make a few of these whenever I am in the mood to sew but don't have enough time to get a larger project out of storage.
8. Made in Cherry: This quilt top is almost finished! I just need to piece all of the large sections together.
Quilts in the works (I either own the fabric or have started to collect fabric for these quilts):
- Blonde Redhead
- Malawi (I have the fabric I purchased in Malawi, but I need to choose a pattern)
- Heirloom Quilt
- Mod Sampler II (I want to make it in another color)