January 11, 2013

Goodness gracious!

I can't believe I am actually saying this, but... I have SIX completed quilt tops!!! Wow!


I am so excited that I am making progress on quilts I started over the past year. I can't wait to snuggle under these! ...and the best part? They are all mine!! That's right. I am actually making things for myself and I couldn't be more excited. I think I am definitely making progress towards my goal of owning enough quilts that I need a special cupboard to store all of them. :)

And without further ado, the quilt tops....







If you need me during the next week I am sure I will be preparing quilt backs, basting, and quilting!!

I will keep you posted on all of the progress and fun, but the best way to stay up-to-date on my projects is to follow me on Instagram @hootnhaller

No comments:

Post a Comment