May 14, 2012

House Mom Love

These two amazing women, Karen and Angie, are the reason I have made it through the past two years of graduate school!  The three of us are all in the same graduate program and are all house moms. They have been amazing pillars of support during my time here and I have no idea what I would have done without them. 

Karen and Angie are both graduating on Sunday and will be leaving me for amazing jobs next year. In honor of this amazing milestone in their lives I have been working on quilts to give them when they leave.
Over the weekend I finished both of their quilt tops. I will give more details about fabrics and patterns in following posts.


This week I will be basting, quilting, and binding these two quilts! They will be the largest projects I have attempted to quilt on my new machine. Wish me luck!!

1 comment: