March 21, 2012

Cutting frenzy

Today I spent a great deal of time cutting the gigantic stack of fabric I have waiting. I don't really like cutting large amounts of fabric or squaring up blocks...but today I bit the bullet and did both. I cut all of the sashing and white fabric for two quilts, cut charm squares for two swaps I am participating in, and squared up blocks for a quilt. Whew!




Some of the fabric I cut as the white for my Shortcake quilt. I also worked on piecing some of the blocks today. My goal is to have this quilt top and back assembled by Thursday because I have long arm time scheduled at 10am and I would love to finish this quilt for my bed! I am using my favorite fabric, Ruby by Bonnie and Camille. :) Cant wait!! I will definitely be working more on this quilt tomorrow. And I better since Thursday morning is fast approaching!!

I also started a very exciting gift today!! I am having so much fun learning new skills and trying out new patterns and tutorials. I love the way this gift looks so far and I can't wait to share it on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment